Rye encrusted salmon
Ingredients of Rye encrusted salmon
- You need 1 slice of rye bread.
- It’s 1 of egg, white only.
- Prepare 1 of 6-8oz filet salmon.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds.
Rye encrusted salmon instructions
- Cut the crust off the rye bread, and with a rolling pin flatten the slice of rye as thin as you can.
- In a bowl lightly beat the egg white, add your caraway seed.
- Season your filet of salmon, and brush the presentation side with the egg white mixture..
- Lay the salmon presentation side down onto the rye bread. Trim the bread to fit the salmon..
- In a skillet medium to low heat, cook the salmon bread side down for 1-2 mins and flip, cook in a 350° oven for another 5-7 mins..