Shallow Fried Pork Chops
Ingredients of Shallow Fried Pork Chops
- You need 1-1/3 pound of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of oil to shallow fry in.
Shallow Fried Pork Chops instructions
- Season the flour with all the spices but only half the salt. Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the remaining amount of salt to the pork chops. And then add seasoned flour to the chops let the floured pork chops sit for a couple of minutes..
- Fry them till done turning as needed. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.