Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce
Ingredients of Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce
- It’s 1/2 pound of penne pasta.
- You need 25 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 3 of dates diced.
- You need 3 of gloves garlic sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce instructions
- Boil water for pasta. Make sure to heavily salt water before adding the pasta..
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add tomatoes and garlic.
- When tomatoes begin to release juices, add the dates to the pan.
- Add white wine and cook until alcohol is burned off.
- Add a ladle of pasta water to the pan and continue to cook until tomatoes break down.
- Strain pasta and add directly to the pan.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.