red ground beef and rice
Ingredients of red ground beef and rice
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 small of onion sliced coarse.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 can of eight ounces of tomato paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce fifteen ounces.
- It’s 5 cup of minute rice.
- You need 42 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
red ground beef and rice step by step
- brown the beef with spices and onion when browned add paste.
- bring broth to boil add tomato sauce and spices let boil 3 minutes add rice bring back to boil cover and let sit off heat 7 minutes.
- mix rice and sauce enjoy.