E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake
Ingredients of E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake
- It’s 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It’s 2 cups of Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 22 oz of bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast.
- Prepare 16 of corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces.
- You need 2 cups of shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ).
- It’s 1 can of sweet whole kernel corn (optional).
E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake step by step
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish..
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted..
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd..