Grilled Citrus herb shrimp
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus herb shrimp
- It’s 1-2 of lbs. Raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 T of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1 T of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 T of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1-2 T of orange zest.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3 T of honey.
- Prepare 3-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Skewers.
Grilled Citrus herb shrimp instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except shrimp..
- Devine and take shells off shrimp..
- Put shrimp in a bag and marinade with sauce for 1-3 hours. No longer since marinade has citrus it will start to cook the shrimp..
- While marinading shrimp let the skewers soak, if using wooden skewers. (if using metal skip this step.).
- Take shrimp out of fridge and put about 5 or 6 shrimp on each skewer..
- Grill about 3-5 mintues on each side, or until shrimp turns pink..
- Enjoy over rice, in a tortilla, or simply right off the skewer..