Topped chicken breast leftover
Ingredients of Topped chicken breast leftover
- It’s half of a chicken breast leftover.
- It’s of feta cheese (50g).
- It’s of fresh herbs (parsley, spring onion and dill).
- Prepare of Olive oil (1 tsp).
- You need of tomatoe ×1.
- Prepare of salt (1tsp).
- It’s of black pepper (1tsp).
Topped chicken breast leftover instructions
- Take your chicken breast leftover and drizzle with Olive oil(1 tea spoon)..
- Cut fresh herbs and slice the tamatoe and feta cheese..
- Top chicken breast with herbs, feta cheese and top with tomatoes use salt and black pepper to season..
- Warm topped chicken breast in the microwave for 3- 4 minutes..