Eggplant crispy bharta. These yummy crispy eggplant slices can be used for sandwich, salad and much more or just serve as a side. Serving plate & Mat provided by. Baingan Bharta translates to eggplant mash.
Baingan bharta is a popular north Indian dish where fire roasted eggplant is mashed and cooked with spices. It's best served with fresh rotis or parathas. Baingan Bharta or Eggplant Bharta is an easy vegan and gluten-free Indian recipe. You can cook Eggplant crispy bharta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant crispy bharta
- It’s 3 of big eggplant peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of big chopped onions.
- You need 6 of large red tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Few chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare of Some chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kasoori methi.
You are here: Home » Vegetable » Easy Baingan Bharta (Fire Roasted Eggplant Mash). This Indian vegetarian eggplant recipe doubles easily if you're serving a crowd or just love leftovers. Indian Eggplant (Bharta). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Easy Eggplant Curry (Baingan Bharta) is the perfect way to turn your garden veggies into an unbelievably flavorful plant-based meal.
Eggplant crispy bharta step by step
- First put two glass water in the cooker and put peeled eggplant and have two three whistles.
- Now for masala, in a heavy base pan add some oil and cumin seeds.
- Now add ginger and green chilli.
- Now add onion and roast until it looks little golden.
- Now add tomatoes and at other side dry roast all the spices together and add it with tomatoes.
- Now stir the masala at very low flame for atleast 20 minutes.
- Strain the boiled eggplant nad peas and add it to masala.again stir for 15 minutes.
- Yummy eggplant bharta is ready.
With cubes of creamy eggplant studded with spices and. Baingan Bharta is mashed eggplant cooked with spiced tomato very flavorful dish. Traditionally bharta is made with charcoal roasted eggplant but I have adopted it to the modern kitchen. This easy eggplant "curry" has a soft, luscious texture that works well as a dip for bread or poured over rice. Iconic aromas of Indian spices blooms from it, with a little kick of heat to wake up your taste buds!