Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata.
Ingredients of Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata
- Prepare 3 of medium size aubergines.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 30 ml of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium size lemon.
- You need of Salt and pepper as you wish.
- You need 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata instructions
- The night before: You bake in 200 degrees at the oven the aubergines and pepper wrapped each one in an aluminum foil. You bake them till they are very very soft (try to check with a fork after 30 min). When they will be ready unwrap them, take their skin out (aubergines and pepper) while they are warm and let them cool all night in a strainer.
- Next day: Mush with a fork the aubergines, pepper and add all the other ingredients till they will become a creamy sauce..
- If you want you can add 100 gr of feta but this is not the original recipe. Enjoy!.