Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels
Ingredients of Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels
- You need 3 tbs of spicy dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 12 slices of deli ham (I used mortadella).
- It’s 4 slices of deli havarti cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbs of shredded cheddar.
Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforated seams by pinching the dough..
- Spread each rectangle with dijon.
- Lay sliced cheese down, 3 pieces of ham per rectangle and 1 tbs cheese.
- Roll the dough onto logs and place in fridge for 5-8min..
- Slice the logs into pinwheels (sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds-optional) and bake for 12min or so (keep an eye on them).