Nacho cheese tater tot casserole
Ingredients of Nacho cheese tater tot casserole
- You need 1 of pd hamburger.
- Prepare of Frozen tater tots.
- Prepare of Sour cream(roughly 6 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 15 oz of El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of French fried onions.
- Prepare Half of packet onion soup mix (tasty option).
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook hamburger in skillet and season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Once hamburger is cooked stir in your cream of celery, nacho cheese sauce(half to full can) and sour cream to the consistency of personal preference..
- Add in some French fried onions to preference, I did about a half cup and mix together well..
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Place your tater tots on top of your casserole and bake for 45-60mins.
- Add more shredded cheese to the top and put back in oven 5 more mins or until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
- I was also thinking onion soup mix I had on hand would be a good addition but didn't test it this time, maybe next..