Eggplant lasagna. It's okay if the eggplant slices. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable.
Lay slices on a cooling rack and season with salt. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. You can cook Eggplant lasagna using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- You need of lasagna.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cup of colby jack cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 4 medium of aubergine/ eggplants.
- Prepare 15 of ricotta cheese, I used Polly-O brand it has lowest in carbs..
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of summer savory.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tbsp of sweetener, sugar, splenda, stevia and so on.
- Prepare of pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta!
Eggplant lasagna instructions
- In a dry pan toast the pine nuts don't burn them..
- Mix all the ingredients except olive oil into a blender and blend till coarse add olive oil a bit at a time. blend till chunky smooth. Set aside..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel the aubergines. Slice thinly olive oil to both sides of each slice lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Put on a pan, With nonstick spray roast for 20 minutes or till tender..
- Brown the sausage and meat add onions. Drain off any excessive drippings from meat. Add seasonings and diced tomatoes to meat..
- Add tomato sauce. Add tomato paste to thicken. Let simmer 10 minutes..
- In a deep dish or spring form pan layer sides and bottom with roasted eggplant slices. Add a layer of meat sauce. Add 15 ounces ricotta cheese. Add layer of pesto. Add a layer of eggplant slices. Add half of parmesan cheese. Then 2 cups of cheddar cheese..
- Add a layer of meat sauce then eggplant. Add parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Let rest 15..
- Serve, hope you enjoy!.
Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna.