Fried Eggplant Mozzarella. My Honey loves eggplant so this variation should be good! The fried mozzarella eggplant sandwiches were pretty easy to assemble and the most challenging part was the deep frying. Pare eggplant and cut in thin slices.
Some Fried Eggplant recipes are dry and with a hard texture. But, this recipe is moist and melts in your mouth! Once the pasta and eggplant have cooled add the eggplant to the pasta bowl along with the mozzarella, tomatoes and. You can cook Fried Eggplant Mozzarella using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant Mozzarella
- Prepare 3 large of Ripe eggplants.
- Prepare 3 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Jar your choice spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
This vibrant Mediterranean eggplant salad is perfect as a side to grilled chicken or fish. But you can also enjoy it as a meal. Why not add some tuna to up the protein? EGGPLANT MOZZARELLA: I love Eggplant Parmesan.
Fried Eggplant Mozzarella step by step
- Cut off ends and peel the eggplant. Cut into half to one inch slices. You have to do this kind of quick because it tends to Brown after cutting..
- Soak the eggplant in regular salt water for 15-20 minutes. When done, remove from water and dry as best you can..
- Prepare the egg and breadcrumbs for a dredge..
- Warm the oil over medium high heat..
- Dredge the eggplant in the egg first and then the bread crumbs . The eggplant cooks rather quickly so it should take only 2-3 limited on each side!.
- While the eggplant is cooking, place spaghetti sauce in a day's pan and warm..
- When all is finished cooking, serve topped with sauce and cheese! Enjoy!.
It's delicious, warm, and it serves well as leftovers. It takes some time to make but well worth the wait. This eggplant Parmesan is a basic recipe made with layers of fried eggplant slices, seasoned tomato sauce, and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Eggplant with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Place the mozzarella on top of the bread and grill, covered, just until warm and beginning to melt.