Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops
Ingredients of Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar (firmly packed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Bourbon.
- You need 6 of (one-inch-thick) pork chops.
Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops step by step
- Combine first seven ingredients in bowl, shallow dish or large Ziploc bag; stir until well mixed.
- Add pork chops; cover or seal and chill for at least 30 minutes (longer is better), turning once.
- Remove pork from marinade; set aside marinade for later use.
- Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 10 to 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, turning once.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour caramelized glaze over chops before serving.