Bacon Pork chops
Ingredients of Bacon Pork chops
- It’s 4 of 1" thick boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 4 of large red snack peppers or 1 bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Bacon Pork chops instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375..
- Place the chops on a foil lined pan and season both sides with the salt and pepper..
- Cut the onion into quarters and place a few slices on each chop..
- Cut the peppers in half and gut them then place a piece on each chop..
- Wrap each chop with bacon (two pieces should do it)..
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes..