Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
Ingredients of Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need of Zest from 1 lime.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..