Bbq fried chicken nachos
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- Prepare 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
Bbq fried chicken nachos step by step
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..