Easy cheesy Jalepeno poppers
Ingredients of Easy cheesy Jalepeno poppers
- Prepare 12 of fresh jalepenos.
- You need 1 pack of bacon (2 rashes per jalepeno).
- You need 1/4 block of sharp cheddar cheese.
Easy cheesy Jalepeno poppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 425• Fahrenheit & grease a baking pan.
- Cut the ends off of jalepenos, half, and remove cores with a spoon..
- Cut cheese into spears, slice to fit jalepenos, and fill jalepeno halves.
- Wrap bacon rashes around stuffed jalepeno halves, starting at the back & covering the opening so the cheese doesn’t melt out.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Some charing is preferable..
- DONESKIES! Take a photo and let us know how it turned out!.