Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables.
Ingredients of Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables.
- It’s 3 of Pork Chops from butcher.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Squash.
- You need 1 of Zuchini.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Whole White Mushrooms.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables. instructions
- Place Pork Chops (3) and desired marinade in gallon sized zip-lock bag and place bag in refrigerator for 2-5 hours..
- Grill pork chops on medium high heat.
- Sautée onions until tender, then add in sliced mushrooms, zuchini, and squash..
- When all veggies are tender add in tomatoes for a few minutes..
- Cut pork chops into strips..
- Garnish with avocado..