Smoked deviled eggs
Ingredients of Smoked deviled eggs
- It’s 7 of hard boiled eggs, cooked and peeled.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tsp of chives, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need dash of hot sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon, crumbled.
- It’s of paprika, for dusting.
- It’s of Wood chips and water.
Smoked deviled eggs step by step
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until fire is established (4-5 minutes). Keep the temperature on Smoke setting (set to Super Smoke mode if using a WiFIRE-enabled grill) and preheat, lid closed 10-15 minutes..
- Place cooked and peeled eggs directly on the grill grate. Smoke eggs for 30 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow eggs to cool..
- Slice the eggs lengthwise and scoop the egg yolks into a gallon zip top bag. Add mayonnaise, chives, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper to the bag..
- Zip the bag closed and, using your hands, knead all of the ingredients together until completely smooth..
- Squeeze the yolk mixture into one corner of the bag; cut a small part of the corner off. Pipe the yolk mixture into the hard boiled egg whites. Top deviled eggs with crumbled bacon and paprika. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!.
- Here’s a different one..
- Note- I used our colored Easter eggs. I think 30 mins is too long, or I had my heat to high idk. My first time making them..